Sondag 12 Mei 2013

An Elan Usa Maxi Halter Tie Flowy Long Dress (RY597)




An Elan Usa Maxi Halter Tie Flowy Long Dress (RY597).
I actually want there were different colors to decide on from...pink, navy, gray, beige even green! I might buy them in every shade you make. Please consider it! I'm handicap and the dress makes me really feel beautiful.

This can be a beautiful summer season light-weight comfortable maxi dress. It is extremely flattering, I'd recommend. I found it does run large.

I like this dress! It is pretty, and flowy, and really flattering. While the neck tie is adjustable, the elastic band within the back is not. The small was a bit too large for me. I ended up simply carrying a bandeau bra of the identical shade and I do not think it was overly noticeable. I could possibly take within the elastic a bit. Overall, though, it is value the extra "bother". The costume could be very pretty.

The costume is perfect. I'm going to purchase the Coral as well. Matches properly, good length and looks good dressed up or casual

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking