Dinsdag 14 Mei 2013

Enell High Impact Sports Bra



Enell High Impact Sports Bra
I love this sports bra! I've four of them. It is hard to imagine getting excited a couple of sports bra, but I am a giant girl with large breasts that likes to work out. Most sports bras just don't maintain "my women" still. It can be painful and distracting for them to be bouncing around. Most "movement management" sports activities bras work ok as long as I'm not figuring out very vigorously. This one works no matter what I am doing...operating, jumping on a trampoline, step class or yoga.

It is type of a cross between a corset and a harness. There are about 15 hook and eyes to hitch up the front. The match could be very cosy and it presses your breasts flat towards your chest to maintain them from moving around. The back is strong and the straps are very huge, so they do not move around or dig into your shoulders. There are giant seams that run across the center of the chest that may present by way of in case you're carrying a good fitting shirt. It is not sexy. It is functional. And it really works really well. I extremely advocate it for any lively full-figured woman.

I've used this bra for the final 4 years for running. My bra size ranges (depending upon pregnancy and nursing) from a 36DD to 38G. That is the only bra I can run with. There isn't any bounce.

I put on a big bra size (forty six DDD), and have discovered that it is nearly not possible to discover a good sports bra in my size. Thank goodness I lastly found Enell. Not solely do Enell's bras come in my measurement, but the bra really does what Enell says it is going to do. I expertise minimal bounce, and most significantly, my breasts don't spill out of the top of the bra. I received so sick of adjusting my boobs between reps on the gym! Enell put an end to that embarrassment. My Enell bra is essentially the most comfy bra I have ever owned--sports bra or otherwise. As well as, I've had it for more than a yr now, and it's only experiencing minimal put on (some gentle pilling, nevertheless it still helps me simply in addition to it did when it was new). Good fit, wears nicely, and it is comfy too! You simply cannot go fallacious with this bra. :)

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking