Vrydag 03 Mei 2013

Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's MMJ 122/S Resin Sunglasses




Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's MMJ 122/S Resin Sunglasses. I bought these pair of glasses..the value was good..and the glasses are spectacular..my order got here in 2 days..it was so quick. Thanks eyewear in all places 4 making my summer a little more fabulous!!!!! :)

very pleased get it, the colour special, protect my eyes,and match my put on type as superstar,ha ha ha ha ha ha!

i got Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ122 / S Sunglasses - 0RMG Palladium Black, look so very great in my face, are very confortable, i lo ve ittttttttttt

I actually preferred them and how they obtained to me fast very quickly and well packed. Thanks a lot.

wonderful attention. I attend and respond immediately. I recommend it. Thanks for all. I like my marc jacobs sunglasses. Thanks

Thanks a lot i'll order again and again , The order is new and orginal I gave her my buddy as a gift on her birthday thanks extra once more

I like my new sun shades! They fit completely and I like that it's made from metallic frames. That stops it from getting broken easily.

These shades are all the pieces I expected them to. I am more than pleased with my purchase. Was a little bit bit nervous trigger I've a small face, but it seems to look fabulous anyway. Suggest it!

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking