Saterdag 11 Mei 2013

Firm Control Seamless Panty Shaper 107 in Beige By Vedette



Firm Control Seamless Panty Shaper 107 in Beige By Vedette. I'm barely 5'4" and weighed in this morning at one hundred ninety pounds. I lastly broke down and acquired a shaper as a result of, while my work garments don't at the moment match, I'm taking measures in order that I will not be this huge lengthy enough to warrant the expense of buying new clothes.

This factor is hard. Core.

I'm usually a 39 waist with a belly measuring 43 inches. With this on (I purchased a large) I go right down to 36 and 39 inches, respectively. It is cosy, I'm packed in, but it's comfortable sufficient to put on all day. It doesn't compress my curvy bottom, and it provides my bust a nice lift. The shoulder straps dig a bit, however I did not loosen them out of the packaging, so take that with a grain of salt. The torso does not slip or journey up, though it does bunch a bit at the small of my again (noticeable to really feel, but not visibly.) A taller girl would likely not have this problem. The panties experience up very slightly, however actually not more than any pair of briefs do for me.

It's precisely what I wished, and it's doing exactly what I wanted it to do. Five stars.

I like this greater than spanx! It actually does do what it claims. After having a baby, I had a little bit pooch on my lower abdomen that I wanted help firming down as some of my clothes are form fitting. Vedette positively helped my waistline and flattened by belly. I like the hook and eye panty as it makes going to the lavatory a lot easier. One warning although, you might need to measurement up. I am 5'3" and 110 pounds. Whereas I adopted the dimensions advice and ordered an XS, I additionally ordered a S to compare. The XS took longer to put on and was a bit cosy for me. The S was actually extra comfortable throughout the day because it was the correct quantity of compression and it was simpler to place on. In case you are brief and beneath one hundred and five kilos, the xs may be excellent for you.

Great Product.

Warning to Buyer: Comply with washing instructions. DO NOT USE DRYER FOR PRODUCT - It can wreck it. Air drying is best.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking