Saterdag 18 Mei 2013

Ray-Ban RB4141 Round Wayfarer Sunglasses



Ray-Ban RB4141 Round Wayfarer Sunglasses
I really like the fashion of those so much I bought them in black polarized and then in Havana brown. They are so incredible on my face and feel very effectively made. I felt good buying these directly from Amazon and I am so pleased.

These glasses are just like the basic wayfarers with a twist. They're more distinctive because of the marginally rounded form, and it provides them a bit extra of a feminine look. I usually find glasses that look simply okay on me, however these I believe these actually pretty hip without making an attempt too hard.

Polarized are dearer and a better investment for general sun safety and driving, but the common lenses are great too, are dark and supply very good protection in vivid conditions. I actually love these!

In case you are keen to dish out this much for a fake counterfeit (although a really nicely performed counterfeit), I would advocate saving your money to order the real ones from the official Ray Ban website. I simply acquired in the present day in the mail and from only a cursory look I used to be excited to see that the pair lacked the most obvious tell-tale signs of fake Ray-Bans- the packing and case even seemed fairly legit. However after evaluating to real ones... I was extraordinarily disenchanted in Amazon for selling these at such a excessive price. I suppose it is their fault from ordering from a 3rd party. The Ray-Ban logo on the facet is screwed on and sticks out, not flush to the arm itself like the true ones. Also, in contrast to the real ones and unlike the image on Amazon, these fakes are missing the two metallic screws on all sides which is signature to this model. I really actually needed to consider these have been real... however even the creeking sound when I open them inform me I've wasted my money. The quality, although great for a faux, remains to be subpar to that of actual Ray-Bans. Don't be fooled! Counterfeiters are maintaining with the game. I just ordered the REAL ones off Ray-Ban since I love the style, match, and colour (darkish havana), but I just can't justify spending more than $ninety on cheaply made fake Ray-Bans.

These are nicely made sunglasses, made in Italy, they give the impression of being lots like the original wayfarers, but without the pointed edges, and they are more easy and flattering on the face.
I've one objection although, concerning the color. I bought the Dark Havana ones and the colour is almost black on the face. I was expecting one thing lighter, like the one proven in image, so I was slightly disappointed. Another reviewer talked about the identical thing, so keep this in thoughts in case you are trying to resolve which shade to go for.
I feel I am going to return them, as a result of they are virtually the identical as my different Wayfarers, that I already own.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking