Saterdag 11 Mei 2013

Hanky Panky Original Rise Thongs - 5 Pack



Hanky Panky Original Rise Thongs - 5 Pack. Prior to purchasing these panties, I was skeptical about thongs, v-strings, or anything else that seemed like it will not stay in place, as it were. I had not had any luck in this division previously. These panties were beneficial by someone whose opinion I extremely regard, so I made a decision to present them a try. I used to be pleasantly surprised. They are very snug and, as a result of the again of the panty is thicker than traditional thongs, they keep the place I want them to. I have worn them with denims, slacks and attire, and there are no visible panty traces -- at all times a plus!! The lace also makes my husband happy -- another plus!! The value will be somewhat daunting, but if you purchase them in the 5-pack, they're slightly cheaper. I used to be a bit fearful of the "one size" tag, since I happen to be on the "hippier" aspect of life, however there is fairly a bit of stretch (greater than I believed), and I find that they don't cut into me like some of the cotton panties do. If you happen to've been looking for a substitute for a conventional thong or a v-string, this may simply be the product for you.

My lovely spouse was in need of some new thongs, all the others she buys stretch out and begin to collapse after a pair months. I learn lots of of opinions throughout a number of websites and decided to go together with this set. She has been extraordinarily happy with the quality.
They are type fitting, she says fabric could be very comfy and doesn't even notice them while carrying them. Thus far they've held up properly, no complaints.
Would highly recommend.

These are very nice panties - they are surprisingly snug, and never appear to bite into my skin. They work nice for avoiding panty lines. Additionally, I like that they're pretty low-rise, and do not rise above my jeans. I believe that they're great!

Nice & snug thong underwear. By no means thought I would be a convert, but I am. You can actually consider that they fit even tho they're one size. They match my daughter, a med and myself a large/xlarge. comfy..

Love love love these! Essentially the most snug thong ever - and "consolation" and "thong" do not usually go together. These colors have been stunning, too...the steel gray is my favorite. I have been shopping for these for a number of years, and now they're the ONLY underwear I will purchase :)

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking