Woensdag 15 Mei 2013

Dickies Women's Denim Bib Overall



Dickies Women's Denim Bib Overall
I really like these! They're so comfortable and they look great too. Even when my sister won't ever admit that as a result of they're overalls.

ONLY PROBLEM: The first time I bought them they have been method too big. I ordered a medium and they felt like an extra large. Subsequent time I acquired them, I ordered an extra-small and it was perfect.

LESSON LEARNED: For these, order two sizes smaller than you normally would.

LOVE these overalls! Brings be again to elementary and center faculty once I used to rock these! I would counsel ordering a size down. I am a 34, 29, 40 and I ordered a Small and it suits perfectly! The great thing about these overalls is that the legs aren't that extensive so it appears to be like cuter. Quick Delivery!

I should have listened to the other reviews. I put on a medium and ordered a medium. I tried these on and so they fit like a big or extra large. Other than that they appear OK. I needed to send them again though as a result of I absolutely couldn't wear them.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking