Saterdag 11 Mei 2013

elomi Lara Underwire Full Cup Bra (8062)



elomi Lara Underwire Full Cup Bra (8062). I have been purchasing for bigger measurement bras for years. that is by far essentially the most comfy and best fitting bra i've had in lots of years. i am ordering another one.

This bra is so supportive. It actually does lift the burden off of my shoulders. The form is comfortable. I not have neck strain. The shoulder straps are nice and vast and don't depart marks. Perfect for big breast. For those who wear size D and up, you must purchase this brand.

Anybody in an enormous size is aware of how onerous it's to get a good bra of their size... I didn't have this for very long before the wire popped out. :/ I used to be tremendous disenchanted in how lengthy it lasted once I paid such a excessive price.

Holds up effectively even whereas pregnant. Nice product. Fantastic firm for larger cup bras. Hope they make more and more..so glad elomi is finally available within the states.

Orded this for my self. Measurement is true. Matches excellent and very sturdy. It's arduous to find a bra for bigger breasted women who usually are not heavy themselves. This bra may be very comfy and sturdy. I reccomend hand washing and if it's important to was it in the washer please just air dry it to avoid bending the underwire.

Love how the bra look and feels great item look forward to shopping for form u once more keep up the great job all and all i had awsom experience with you and your shop

this can be a great bra for bigger measurement - lots of help and no discomfort!! I had a previous elomi - same kind of bra - but different. I took an opportunity that the sizing could be comparable - and it was. I'm more than happy

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking