Vrydag 03 Mei 2013

Ray-Ban RX5154 Clubmaster Eyeglasses



Ray-Ban RX5154 Clubmaster Eyeglasses. I bought these frames for prescription sunglasses. I wished a traditional, retro look and these are it. I picked these out after seeing the evil character Anson on 'Burn Notice' sporting Clubmasters(or one thing close). After I bought them I came upon that Lindsay Lohan additionally has a pair - what extra might you want.
I used to be a little fearful that, because I may solely discover these frames in a single dimension (unsure they come in multiple measurement) they may not match well however the 49- 21- 140 size (lens width; bridge spacing and size of temple) fits me very properly and I'd guess I have a median size head. In the event you're anxious about dimension, stop in your native optician and discover a pair with those self same dimensions before ordering. (The dimensions listed on Amazon mentioned only "forty nine mm").
I had the lenses made at my local optometrist - he did not carry Ray Ban frames however was glad to make lenses for me.

I decided to get these frames and have my own lenses put in them. I brought them to a big field retailer's optical division that offers only with Luxottica glasses (Ray Ban being one of the massive manufacturers for this firm) to have my RX put in. The worth right here on Amazon is nice for the frames and about $60 cheaper than the shop or buying from RayBan directly. I put plastic transition lenses with a bi-focal in and they're fun. Geeky fun.

These come with a pleasant Ray Ban laborious case like the one I had obtained with a previous pair of RayBan RX purchased from the shop (and the place I obtained the lenses put in gave me a delicate Ray Ban case typical of RB sunglasses). The gold accents stand out on this frame and mix properly with the Crimson Havana color accents as does the brown tortoiseshell.

Nice high quality and not to worry, most Clubmasters are actually made in China ... this doesn't affect their authenticity, it just means that Luxottica branched their factories out. Nice frames awaiting no matter you take note of for them.

The glasses look nice & match well, a tad large only a tad although I can cope with it. I'm super happy :)

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking