Sondag 05 Mei 2013

Silk Kimono- Handpainted (Long)



Silk Kimono- Handpainted (Long). My evaluation of this gown is mixed. The colour is stunning, the floral ornament could be very nice and the silk is quite tremendous - glorious for summer season use. However the dimensions measurements are totally inaccurate. The outline signifies that it'll fit forty eight-50 on the bust and hips which based on their very own measurement charts ought to be sufficient for a 1X size woman. I usually wear between a L and XL (40 bust) so I felt sure this might be more than massive enough. Nevertheless there isn't any method this may ever fit a 1X or perhaps a 0X (yes, they've that listed as a size on their own charts. It barely matches me, with a lot much less overlap in the entrance closure that I'd like. In actual fact it gaps open slightly below the hips which I do not like at all. Had I recognized their sizing was to this point off I'd by no means have purchased this item. As it's I I'll preserve it solely as a result of they've a 20% restocking fee. I will probably give it as a gift to someone who is a measurement M which is the most important measurement I might suggest for this one measurement suits all.

This is a quality silk gown with stunning flowers on it. It arrive quickly and it was neatly folded and put in a cellophane kind bag. I would think about, identical to another person mentioned, that if given as a gift that is excellent just put in a fairly box with tissue paper.

I purchased the light inexperienced colour robe, I used to be nervous that it might be shiny, generally pictures usually are not true to paint but I have to say it was precisely as it's pictured right here

Like the opposite evaluations, this gown is great. I acquired the lengthy one---I am 5'6", had it taken up about an inch. It might use a little hanger/loop to placed on the lavatory hook, but aside from that, it is perfect.

Acquired the pink one- it really is a vivid red.
LMT

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking