Maandag 29 April 2013

Bali Women's Lace And Smooth Body Briefer


Bali Women's Lace And Smooth Body Briefer. 
OMG!!I used to be hesitant to get this product because i thought it could be too thick (breathability is vital to me)and I also assumed it would feel scratchy in opposition to my skin. Nevertheless, I put this on and it felt SO COMFORTABLE!!! I am so proud of this buy, will probably be getting this in another shade (I bought black). For me, it held me in nicely. I'll give an update if I run into any points with the product in the future, but for now I LOVE IT!!!!

This physique briefer is special. I usually gravitate towards the Wacoal briefer however it smashes my chest (which is ample) down. This one has a proper fit, it lifts, separates. I prefer it and appreciate the fit a lot I invested in several of them. They're my each day go to now, comfortable and at the end of the day I do not feel like I'm going to scream if I am unable to take it off..which is saying a lot. It breathes well. I highly advocate it.

Can transfer and it stays in place. Full coverage backside so no panty line there or at waist. No stiff cups. Medium throughout help without distracting hard seams. Slightly see by means of and unexpectedly sexy.

Very onerous to discover a full physique briefer. Love this and would highly advocate this. Additionally the worth very reasonable.

Click here for details about this item


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking