Maandag 29 April 2013

Fresh Laundry Women's Seamed Skirt



Fresh Laundry Women's Seamed Skirt. I simply had a child 2 months ago and acquired this. I am pretty small however still have the little little bit of stomach that hasn't gone again in yet. This skirt allowed me to feel comfortable and never fear about how my stomach looked. I really like the large, fold over waist and the way in which the material hangs is flattering from front and back.

Love this skirt! It is flattering, informal and very comfortable. I receive compliments on it every time I put on it. It fits true to size (I wear a 12 and the large match very effectively) and it flows very nicely. I'm 5'9" and I am grateful that it does come to my ankles. The broader waist allows for very straightforward and cozy adjustments to the size (you can wear it increased on your waist if you do not want all of it the best way to the ground or lower on your hips in order for you it longer). I'd definitely purchase this once more!

Beloved this skirt! Worn to a bridal bathe with silver sandals and it was a hit. I might love extra just like it!

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking