Saterdag 20 April 2013

Tiana B Women's Fabulous and Flattering Dress






Tiana B Women's Fabulous and Flattering Dress.

I typically wear around a dimension four (can wear between a 2 to four in Gap pants, clothes and tops range from about an XS-S relying on the seller, bra size 34, etc.)
I have recently placed on a little weight within the mid-part and this dress still seems great. Still additional room across the mid-section. The draping is perfect.
Very applicable for skilled wear in addition to cocktail costume attire.
I'm adding a thin belt to the mid-part to disrupt the monotonous color.
A statement necklace works great with this costume!!

The fabric is perfect, just the correct amount of spandex/elastic feel and would not cling! I often have issues with clothes clinging too tight to the rear however this one does not at all.
Drapes and falls simply right.
Total, like it!

I really like the sandwashed slinky really feel to the material. It is slightly weighted so it doesn't cling or crawl up. I find it irresistible and it's extremely determine flattering.

It's a good, simple dress. Excellent for the price. I like the color of my gown, and would advocate this to anyone who wants a quick, easy to make use of formal outfit.



Tiana B Women's Fabulous and Flattering Dress
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking