Donderdag 25 April 2013

G.E.T. Women's Anorak Jacket




G.E.T. Women's Anorak Jacket. I just received this jacket at present and am very pleased. It is beautiful! My jacket is the "Uncooked" shade, which seems to be darkish gray on-line, however in actuality it's an exquisite gentle to medium silvery gray. It feels luxurious and fits completely -- I'm a measurement 12-14 and ordered the Large. I think it is going to be excellent for my upcoming travels and for many years ahead. It isn't an inexpensive jacket by any means, but I'm delighted with this purchase.

I really like the texture of this jacket. The medium measurement was very roomy; I might have used a small, but it is splendidly comfy! It's silky and feels nice on. I like the pockets and zippers-all excellent for carrying things. I like the size, and the panel in the upper back is a very good-trying characteristic, too. I like the zipped in hood there for when the rains and winds come. It's just a bit too casual looking for the trip I bought it for. I was considering the weight and climate and flexibility, and it passes all these tests. But for the U. K., though it would be great over a sweater and never too heavy to carry, it's kind of too wrinkly looking. And most of all, I made a decision I didn't like the large silver snaps throughout it. That unattractive feature makes it too informal for me.

Love this jacket. It is good for cool weather. Not too cumbersome for cool weather. It has a hood for light rain. Find it irresistible!

G.E.T. Women's Anorak Jacket
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking