Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Dare To Wear Victorian Gothic Women's Plus Size Ophelia Corset Top



are To Wear Victorian Gothic Women's Plus Size Ophelia Corset Top. I liked it in the picture. I adore it on me. The fabric is so tender and flowing. My 21 yr previous daughter tried to take it. :)

Completely love it. Cloth is smooth and drapes properly over my figure. A little bit low in the bust, but suits perfectly with strapless bra. Delivered next day. Will definitely take a look at different items from this retailer

Like the very fact this item shade seems very shut to what's seen online in footage! Fits nicely true to dimension

I love this item. I am a larger breasted woman who has a tough time finding cute things that fit. This was just what I needed, matches great and love the material. real fast transport additionally

The shirt is gorgeous and unique. The only complaint I have is that the higher arms are a bit snug. Total, very happy with my purchase.

I like this style...
A bit of darkish and distinctive (but that is what I desire) however absolutely lovely
Looks great on

Dare To Wear Victorian Gothic Women's Plus Size Ophelia Corset Top
 View shipping rates and policies
ASIN: B00ADSHR50

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking