Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Metallic Peacock Embroidered Holiday Party Prom Dress Junior Plus Size



Metallic Peacock Embroidered Holiday Party Prom Dress Junior Plus Size. The dress is strictly the way in which I expected it to be however for the size. Once I ordered the gown i selected the size in response to the scale desk supplied and located precisely my measures in it. However, when i got the costume it was actually a lot greater! So now i need to have it fixed.

When I saw this costume I assumed that it screamed Me! I used the scale chart and it suits perfectly!. I bought this gown for my birthday celebration and I'll order the turquoise as well. I extremely advocate this gown to someone who wants to face out in a VERY good way!!!!1

This dress is simply wonderful and beautiful. I'm a little bit bigger woman and this hides all of the curves that I dont wish to show. The sizing was spot on and the color is simply amazing! I am sporting this for a school dance and I simply know that ill shine. :) love, love, LOVE :)

Metallic Peacock Embroidered Holiday Party Prom Dress Junior Plus Size
 View shipping rates and policies
ASIN: B006JUA460

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking