Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Rich & Skinny Women's Legacy Colored Denim Jean




Rich & Skinny Women's Legacy Colored Denim Jean. These denims aren't too skinny, and maintain their shape. They are normal in terms of sizing of rich and skinny, in that you need to size just one measurement up in comparison with different denims brands. Love the color. They are like a gold mustard, and are great for fall.

I really was surprised at how good the jean fit. Very good, comfortable, true to dimension, and the right amount of strecth. It simply wasn;t the color I was searching for, however I might undoubtedly do that brand. My first time, but perhaps I will get another color.

I LOVE THESE! THEY ARE SUPER SEXY AND LOOKS FABULOUS WITH WHITE AND GORGEOUS ACCESSORIES! A MUST HAVE FOR SPRING!

I ordered these from Amazon with out ever trying on a pair of Rich & Skinny Jeans. I purchased the shade Gladiola, which isn't as pink in individual as within the picture, and is a bit more on the corally side. Either approach although, I LOVE them! I usually wear a dimension 25 in jeans (5'6, 112lbs) and I received these in a size 26 as a result of they didn't have the scale 25 in stock. They match rather well! They're a type of cozy kind of thin jeans, with plenty of stretch, not the type where you must battle to get your legs and shimmy your self into them. I may have probably bought the scale 25, but if the size 26 get unfastened or stretch out, I can simply shrink them and I am certain they are going to be perfect. I am unable to wait to wear them, they are so scorching!!

Rich & Skinny Women's Legacy Colored Denim Jean
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking