Sondag 28 April 2013

Horny Toad Women's Chaka Skirt



Horny Toad Women's Chaka Skirt. I LOVE this skirt. I purchased it in black and chrome which is an icy pale bluish grey. They've ruching at the hip and are a little shorter than different skirts of this model and whereas they've slightly inside pocket they do not fold over like other skirts. The fold over can add an unflattering extra layer around your decrease tummy or hips but this one could be very slimming. The material may be very gentle and barely textured but not slubby. The black isn't a solid black but extra of a delicate black. They wash fantastically and look great with a tank prime and sandals and might be dressed up slightly bit with a camisole, sweater, and some dressier shoes. However, it is still a casual skirt so I would not rely on wearing this to work (relying on your workplace, after all). The material doesn't wrinkle if you find yourself getting in an out of the car and seatbelt on a day of errands and I believe this skirt can also be nice with sneakers for a stroll within the park.

I purchased this in black which is definitely a super darkish grey sort of colour and i LOVED it. Its the perfect size on me..right at/above my knees and its so comfy. There's a cool design in the fabric that's different than the norm and i like it. sick submit a pic up close. More than something the skirt is straightforward and can go along with anything. I also bought the pink coloration which is a really rich darkish pink and its a will need to have as well.

Good informal skirt. True to measurement and good match round hips without being too tight. Has fold over look with out bulk at waist. Hits at knee for me at 5'7" tall.

I find it irresistible matches nice and goes each where. Simple to just wash and dry and go. I'd purchase more

Horny Toad Women's Chaka Skirt
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking