Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Royal Robbins Women's Discovery Skirt



Royal Robbins Women's Discovery Skirt. I simply completed a three week journey to Cambodia (a extremely popular and humid place!)and I packed three of those skirts in different colors. They are great light weight journey skirts and I wore them for much of the trip. They packed very nicely, didn't must be ironed, could presumably be easily hand washed and dried very quickly. I purchased the black,desert and soapstone skirts and the impartial colours paired effectively with all types of tops and you might throw on a silk scarf or whatever to dress them up. They had been nice for wearing in a sizzling humid climate- a lot cooler than carrying shorts and fewer "touristy" looking. I climbed round temple ruins in them but I additionally wore them to meetings, out to dinner, etc. They've some little pockets on the surface that may hold your cellular phone, some money, possibly slightly digicam, etc. if you would possibly need to, although I always used a purse.

One thing to be aware of nevertheless, is that the sizes run BIG! I had to return them several instances to get them to suit right. I am 5'3" and plump-ish and primarily based on their measurement chart I ordered a 12, which ended up being technique to massive for me, as was the 10. The eight fit effectively, and fell just under my knee cap.

I bought my first skirt at a large retail retailer in person. After two months owning it I needed to get another in a special color. That is palms down my all time fav skirt. I have a perfect pocket for my iPhone, money, and keys. It is mild, comfy, dries shortly, does not make swishy noises, wrinkle free, and is cute as can be. I have had so many complements I can not tell you the number. I wear it dressed up with a blouse and heels and dressed down with flip flops and a tank. I am a measurement 10/12 (10 old navy 12 banana republic) and the 10 worked great. It comes a bit loose nevertheless it does shrink the first time you wash it. I've it in everglade and charcoal. The Sahara coloration is a bit weird, very yellow. Shame as a end result of I would most likely get it in that coloration too! I will Europe in a few weeks and am looking forward to taking these skirts.

I bought this skirt for a volunteer trip to the Cook Islands. I had to have skirts to put on to my work place, they usually had to cover my knees. I'm 5'10" and this just covered my knees. It match the bill perfectly. I really wish I might have had extra of them for this trip. I LOVE it! It was very comfortable to wear. The pockets are nice, and really secure. I could wash it out in the sink in the evening and it was dry the next morning, even with the humidity. I didn't have any problems with wrinkles. I bought the everglade shade, which was very neutral and went with everything. I shall be shopping for extra for my next trip! Highly suggest!

Royal Robbins Women's Discovery Skirt
 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item



Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking