Dinsdag 30 April 2013

Vera Bradley Strap Wallet

Vera Bradley Strap Wallet. This is a little bigger than I thought it will be, but I dont care. I really like it. Have been in search of a pockets for a long time that might hold all my stuff with out being bulky. That is it!!! And the sample could be very pretty.

This can be a perfect match to my work bag that I made a decision to use for a carry on after I travel. This wallet is a perfect dimension for everything.

It's a Vera Bradley...want I say extra? It has all that I really like about VB, texture, expansiveness, and pizzazz. My Samsung III is a tighter and taller match, but I can smush about something in any Vera Bradley product. It's fabulous to go away house carrying one small "purse".

Nice for running out to the store Love the strap for fingers free, lots of slots for playing cards and can even place my cell on zipper opening. Take off the straps and may put it into my tote fit work. Was going to use for summer working around but think I'll use it year round.

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas...She loves it and liek all Vera Bradley merchandise it is a superb product.

Click here for details about this item


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking