Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Red Dot Women's Jackie Jersey Double Pencil Skirt



Red Dot Women's Jackie Jersey Double Pencil Skirt. I've been looking for a snug and flattering pencil skirt and that is it! As other reviewers have stated, the material may be very nice and the fit is ideal - no tightness at the waist and it's a fantastic length. If you are wanting an identical skirt, I highly advocate the Three Dots Purple Girls's Ruched Skirt.

That is the perfect skirt!!! Tremendous snug, the material is so gentle and has just sufficient weight to it that it falls fantastically to the knee and hangs completely!! I've it in white and liked it a lot that I purchased the black!!

This skirt is surprisingly flattering. It's made out of stretchy fabric so at first I believed it was going to be actually unflattering. However it's actually pretty forgiving. It is double thick so it's opaque and the size comes down past my knees. I'm 5'four" so it will be modest for taller women. It isn't for a fancy party. The jersey is simply too informal for that. However for a date or to go to church it's great.

Red Dot Women's Jackie Jersey Double Pencil Skirt
 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking