Donderdag 25 April 2013

ToeSox Full Toe with Grip Yoga/Pilates Toe Socks



ToeSox Full Toe with Grip Yoga/Pilates Toe Socks. I read many opinions earlier than shopping for a pair of ToeSox. The only reason I'm writing it's because I noticed a lot of people had questions about sizing. I found the sizing information on the ToeSox web site and have listed the ToeSox sizing (according to the webpage):

Ladies
XXS - Child
XS - 3-5.5
S - 6-eight
M - 8.5-10.5
L - 11-13

Males
XXS - Child
XS - Youth
S - 5-7
M - 7.5-9.5
L - 10-12
XL - 12.5-14

These socks are absolutely the best. I take pilates courses and if it is hot your ft can slip off the mat. (Not good in the midst of a facet plank!)Anyway these socks keep your feet planted and dry. One be aware; ensure to not organize them massive, the thought is that they need to be comfortable!

I attempted these socks although I thought they were a little bit pricy. They are great! I've two pair and use them each time I do my Pilates exercises. They grip and do it well. They hold my ft warm, too. Additionally they wash beautifully time and again again. Wonderful high quality and performance on the floor, mat and foot bar to your investment.

ToeSox Full Toe with Grip Yoga/Pilates Toe Socks
1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking