Donderdag 25 April 2013

!iT Jeans Women's Ultra Skinny






!iT Jeans Women's Ultra Skinny. My boyfriend was so candy and ordered this pants for me that he seen had been sitting in my purchasing cart for a while. Once they got here I believed the material was so nice! Thicker than I thought it could be and soft. I believed they seemed a little smaller than my different !iT model denims and pants that are measurement 30 and once I tried them on I might get them on, however didn't feel snug sitting down. I will return them and reorder in a 31. :)

I understand these are "ultra skinny" denims, however the sizing on these actually was horribly done. You can barely pull these denims up over your calves, but the waist matches great. I don't see the logic. Skinny denims are purported to be comfortable, not unattainable to get on they're so tight. I sometimes wear a dimension 25 in all brands of jeans. The 25 in these pants would fit the legs of somebody probably no more than 80 pounds. It's a disgrace - the Tudor color really is lovely.

I am usually a 26 dimension though I want I'd have purchased a 25. These denims are lovable but run big. I'll maintain them anyways. acquired a million compliments and really feel implausible in them! Also the material is extremely tender!

!iT Jeans Women's Ultra Skinny
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking