Saterdag 20 April 2013

Red Dot Women's Cowl Neck Top



Red Dot Women's Cowl Neck Top.This shirt fits so well. I am top heavy, 34 DD, and have trouble finding tops that are comfortable and look good. My only complaint is that the color I chose, "camelia" was much pinker than the picture indicated. I returned "camelia" and ordered the same shirt in a quieter color.

I have ordered "camelia" color and its exactly the one I see in my laptop. The product is very good, material is soft and thick enough to be durable. My husband just loved it. Quality product and, for sure, I will order some other tops of this company.

I love the three dots cowl neck shirts for their length and nice fit. they stay in place even when you raise your arms--and they work for all ages--classic style.

This shirt is quite comfortable and has an easy elegance about it. I've gotten a few compliments on the "sassy" neckline - I think my only dislike is that it can sometimes be hard to get the folds of the neckline to fall just right so that they look natural and graceful. It takes a few minutes of rearranging. Other than that, great go-to shirt that looks nice at the office!

although a bit pricey for the simplicity of this top..it was what I was looking for. It fits well. I intend to wear it with many out fits.

Absolutely love this top. Drapes beautifully on. very flattering. Would definitely buy again. Great for all seasons with the 3/4 length sleeve.

We were going to a class reunion and my wife wanted something a little dressy but not extremely so. This top was just that.



Red Dot Women's Cowl Neck Top
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking