Saterdag 27 April 2013

Maui Jim Breakwall Sunglasses - Polarized



Maui Jim Breakwall Sunglasses - Polarized. 

You can hardly really feel you could have these on they are so light. They match snugly without pinching on the temples. They even stay on once I've acquired them tilted up on high of my head. They seem pretty durable and after dropping them a few times I'm satisfied I won't lose my funding to clumsiness. Imaginative and prescient high quality is excellent. These are winners. I hope they don't change them or discontinue any time soon. I'll keep on with these for my subsequent pair, if I ever want one.

I have these in the root beer shade. The readability of the lenses is great and the shade is ideal, not too dark. These sun shades really enhance visibility when I'm driving within the rain, and so they look great on each men and women.

I wear these Maui Jims everyday! This pair of sun shades are extremely light, durable, and effective. The polarized lenses are wonderful and actually effective. Once I first obtained these sunglasses I was fearful that because of how light it was that I would probably break them in a month. Nonetheless, these glasses are just about indestructable. The frame is bendable and difficult and will not break on you. Whereas carrying these glasses, I often overlook that I've them on since they are sooo light and comfortable. I endure from fixed migraines, however these glasses do not add any tension or sore spots while carrying them. If you are on the fence with these or Oakleys, buy the Maui Jim's! You will not be let down. When you just like the flash of the Oakley model and don't care about comfort and high quality, then these aren't the glasses for you.
Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking