Saterdag 20 April 2013

NYDJ Women's Joan Crop



NYDJ Women's Joan Crop. I really like these cropped jeans. They fit nice and are actually comfortable. Mine are a bit longer than shown on the mannequin and I am a 32" inseam.

These jeans match a large measurement 8 and are very effectively made. I like them and preserve carrying them. They wash well.

True to dimension fit. I like the cute element on the little hem slit, and the fabric is terrific, with nice stretch.

Love these cropped jeans. The little sparkles under the knee are just sufficient to be interesting without being all blingy and weird.

This is my first pair of NYDJ sand I am a believer!! I have already purchased 2 pairs of jeans as a result of the match is incredible. Love, love,LOVE NYDJ!

I like NYDJ & these are excellent for our climate (yr-spherical)! They match beautifully & are VERY flattering!! I am in the middle of a weightloss & this is the only brand of denims/shorts that I will wear. I often purchase them at Nordstrom. This was an AMAZING deal!

I am very pleased with this buy! The capris fit completely and I admire how they're very slimming. Highly really useful!

very true to size and stay trying like new for years- a real trusted model that lasts and always look great.

NYDJ Women's Joan Crop
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking