Saterdag 20 April 2013

Calvin Klein Women's Slim Pant




Calvin Klein Women's Slim Pant.
Just love, love these pants. They fit just right except for the lenght. I am getting them shortened, and cannot wait to wear them. Am very excited. Thank you.

they are lovely when you first put them on and fit snugly then they bag at the butt so badly. I had to get a belt and put it on to keep them from falling down around my hips. The only solution to that is to wash them repeatedly. Too bad. The yellow is really pretty

By the end of the day, the pants enlarged so much that I felt like a clown in them. I got the purple ones, true to color but the fit is pure ugliness after two hours of wearing them, I could not wait to get home to toss them in the laundry basken in hopes they shrink after a wash and a dry.

Calvin Klein Women's Slim Pant
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking