Saterdag 20 April 2013

NYDJ Women's Zury Pull-On Jean Legging




NYDJ Women's Zury Pull-On Jean Legging. More appropriate for daily activities than leggings. Look just like real jeans and plenty of length. Wish I had discovered these sooner! Should've bought the 10s, my usual size, but I assumed they would be running short and small. These are slightly roomier than I like but that's my fault; hence they run true to size. Enjoy!

I absolutely love these jeans! Since I am 5'4", the 31" inseam was awesome! After reading the other reviews, which were negative, I noted that the nearly all of the reviews did not have to do with the actual jeans themselves. If you ever have a question about inseam or anything else, you can always go to the Not Your Daughters Jeans website and search for the product specifications.

but, these are wonderful! Soft, stretchy and they fit perfectly. I enjoy wearing NYDJs anytime and find the fit to be consistent most times. Occassionally a certain style might not fit just like the ones I normally ear, but these are really terrific. I am just sorry I didn't order the same jean in the other fabrics that were offered that day as a 'deal'.
Please put them on again!

NYDJ Women's Zury Pull-On Jean Legging
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking