Saterdag 27 April 2013

Tilley Endurables T4MO Eco-Airflo Hat



Tilley Endurables T4MO Eco-Airflo Hat. I simply love these hats. This was my second Tilley purchase after buying a LTM6 "nylamtium" hat from a retail outfitter. First impression is that I like this mannequin better. It appears to breathe better in actually sizzling climate (we've already had some days within the 90s right here in April). The 2-year insurance coverage policy (don't forget to send in your registration) and the life-long promise to replace it if it ever wears out, coupled with its comfort, timeless stylishness, and all-round "coolness" are explanation why you'll in all probability purchase more than one after buying your first. One important point: Measure your head with a tape measure after which go to the Tilley website to see what size to order. I actually went one measurement larger (1/8th) than I normally wear...that made for a perfect fit. I made the mistake on the primary hat of shopping for a 7 three/eight, but all my Tilley's now are dimension 7 half models. My youngest son inherited the smaller size...he says the girls love it.

One nit-decide in regards to the T4MO organic cotton model -- the material is so mild that it does not stand as "taut" on your head as a T4 or LTM6, however it's by far the lightest and coolest to wear of the three Tilley styles.

I ordered this hat for my husband to put on on the seaside in place of the baseball caps he had been wearing. He realized how rather more efficient this is in holding the solar of his face, neck, and ears. He finds it very gentle weight and cozy to wear. It is a very nicely-designed, prime quality hat, and is available in many sizes to fit your head precisely. I even have this hat, and after trying many various kinds of hats for safeguarding my head and face on the beach, this one is by far my favorite. It's not the cutest, most glamorous hat for a lady, but it is definitely cute sufficient and not dorky. Properly well worth the price.

I obtained this as a gift for my boyfriend after we moved to Arizona. The solar is brutal right here, and he is not a lot of a sunblock wearer. Not only is this hat made with organic cotton and sized to fit your needs completely, nevertheless it's bought a lifetime guarantee and it isn't made in China!!! It's super fashionable, even for my 20-one thing boyfriend. There is a neat little pocket inside too, along with ventilation and an excellent chin strap system. Oh yeah, and it's very crushable and mechanically cleanable! He's thrilled with it, and I am jealous sufficient to order one for myself now. He is had his for a few months and it still appears to be like brand new despite being slept on by cats, crumpled in the back of the car, and tossed in his backpack between wearings.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking