Saterdag 20 April 2013

NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Leg




NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Leg. Love the fit of these jeans. I have never purchased new denims for a few years but had heard of this model and determined to give them a attempt to I am delighted with the match and the look. They make me really feel very comfortable.

Denims fit great and I'm very proud of them I did must get them tailor-made and have about 4 inches taken off the bottom. Petite jeans don't fit me I just need short leglenght when buying jeans. Since this was a group it was worth it to me to get them tailored. I am very happy with them

Love the match of those jeans. I have never bought new denims for many years but had heard of this brand and decided to provide them a try to I am delighted with the match and the look. They make me feel very comfortable.Love the match of these jeans. I haven't bought new jeans for a few years however had heard of this model and decided to present them a try and I'm delighted with the fit and the look. They make me feel very comfortable.

I used to be thrilled to buy these at half worth and with NYDJ you may at all times depend on an ideal slot in your size no matter what model you pick. I want I had ordered extra types during your 24 hour sale!

These denims are flattering and comfortable. I've been dying to strive these and to get them on sale was great. I need to strive their capri pants now! They sit at stomach button which I like better than low rise. Make sure to order a size down.

Love NYDJ jeans and these fit perfectly.

Made in the USA, not all the NYDJ, some made in China don't match the same.

Quick delivery

Whereas I felt a little odd buying denims that aren't my daughter's (I'm a toddler free grownup, after all), I can not say sufficient nice things about them! The match it excellent and whereas they are somewhat lengthy, I blame my crappy peasant genetics relatively than the product. Nice fit, they give the impression of being fab and most significantly, I don't feel like a complete troll once I put on them. I've found my new obsession!

I took an opportunity and acquired these denims primarily based on different reader assessment & am very pleased. I am 63 y/o & do not need or like low rise jeans; I am additionally a short lengthy waisted pear form & have problem finding nicely-fitted pants. Except for size (which is always a problem for me), the fit is very good. I've hemmed them to the correct size & I plan to buy extra NYDJ jeans. I bought my standard dimension 10 & the match is perfect. They laundered nicely, too.

NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Leg
 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking