Donderdag 25 April 2013

Shadowline Stretch Lace Bodice Gown



Shadowline Stretch Lace Bodice Gown. I ordered this in black and am extremely pleased with it. It is very nicely made and the material is silky. It's true the bodice was just a little stiff after I first received it, however this was just sizing and washed proper out. The generous silky skirt swirls gently around my legs once I walk making me feel very sexy. Will order another in one other colour!!

This can be a Great Robe for the price. It is comfy, tender, and there's even a small bit of support for the large busted girls out there. Furthermore, it is attractive! Hope yall take pleasure in!

I bought this for my wife at Christmas. At first I believed it will not be a very good fit or too much lace. It is just high quality for round the home and hides simply enough that you do not have to shut the curtains or at all times wear a bathrobe over it. Nor is it so naughty that the parents will surprise what the heck is going on in the bed room ought to they see it in the laundry or in the clothest.

Shadowline Stretch Lace Bodice Gown
 View shipping rates and policies
ASIN: B0006UD6ZA

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking