Sondag 21 April 2013

Kate Spade Angeliqs Cat Eye Sunglasses




Kate Spade Angeliqs Cat Eye Sunglasses.  I am fully in love with my new Kate Spade Angelique sun shades! They're very glossy, comfy and fashionable. I like that they're the proper cateye; not too pointy or too big. The gorgeous case they arrive in can also be a plus. I will positively be purchasing one other pair in tortoise/coral.
Do not hesitate to buy them!!

Light-weight, effectively-balanced with subtle colors...these sun shades are so universal when pairing with an ensemble. Fashionably versatile. Snug for somebody who will get complications from glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. Nice tint on the shade.

Nice form to the lens, comfortable colour and lens tint is perfect
The case is reall cute too - so glad to have these

These frames are super cute! My best pal completely feel in love with them and was estatic to get them as a present!

Good fit and love the colour mix! These playful sunglasses have good protection for the eye. They arrive with an lovely matching case besides. It's a fresh new look that I shall be carrying all summer season!

Christmas reward and so they were an absolute hit - love them, they're so elegant and pretty however defend your eyes.

My spouse loves these and wears all of them the time. They are in all probability her favorite pair of sunglasses now. l

I hate the "designer label" concept however I fell in love with these sun shades! They fit fantastically, look great on my face and make me smile once I wear them. A definite 5-star for these sunglasses. The only thing I observed was that as an alternative of receiving them in the pink & orange case, these got here within the turquoise & lime green case. I assumed that was odd however I still love them.

Great sun shades - love the look of these - would advocate them to anyone - wouldn't hesitae to buy another Kate Spade sun shades

Love this merchandise - they're classy and chic but additionally really feel very fun! Beloved them from the second they arrived. The sunglass case was totally different then the one pictured, but I liked it too - a patent leather brilliant inexperienced and blue case. The glasses are snug and provide a superb quantity of protection in order that they really feel sensible too!

Kate Spade Angeliqs Cat Eye Sunglasses
 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking