Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Sheridyn Swim - Monroe boyleg one piece swimsuit


Sheridyn Swim - Monroe boyleg one piece swimsuit. So glad I took the plunge and purchased this suit. I am 50ish, very busty, brief and laborious to fit...this swimsuit is one of the best swimsuit I've purchased in 25yrs! I'm from Orlando and I do know a very good suit...The material is quite heavy responsibility but, it drapes in simply the appropriate places. The white side panels are slimming and the boyshort is the BOMB!! It is very flattering and would not cut your leg off so it makes your legs look longer and never so flabby. Love the halter high, it's flattering but, forgiving...and is handling my DD's. Very retro look...like my Mom within the 1940's. I take it again, that is the most flattering, coolest bathing go well with I've ever worn. I'll in all probability order more in different colors after I can.

Ordered the big within the black
Fits the underside
Keeps tummy under management
In-built bra is perfect for my abused breast that have breastfeed for nearly 2yrs straight.(mothers get what that does). Lol.
Felt sexy and looked nice in it. Boy brief sty,e make pears form look good not naked.

Will order more kinds and colors from this line as i proceed to lose the infant weight

Oh and transport was amazingly fast all the way in which from AUSSIE land!! Wow!

Never wrote a overview before, but any woman who has softness to her be it hips boobs, stomach this swimsuit will make you look like a 50's bombshell pinup. I am a dimension 16 and still carrying maternity swimsuits (child is 1 1/2) and I'd completely rock this at the pool and not using a cover up. Sucks you in like spanks. Lifts up the bust -- hides all of the bad and lights up all of the good. Gentle blue makes you look tan and bright.

Sheridyn Swim - Monroe boyleg one piece swimsuit
 View shipping rates and policies
ASIN: B007ULQ3NA

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking