Dinsdag 23 April 2013

Columbia Women's Benton Springs Long Hoodie



Columbia Women's Benton Springs Long Hoodie. Really happy with this jacket. The minimize is nice. It isn't too lengthy as the opposite reviewer stated. I'm 5"5 and it comes just below my butt. I acquired the small and it is a bit of roomy but nonetheless flattering. Would like to strive the XS however pleased sufficient with the small.

I was looking for an inexpensive fleece jacket that I may use for strolling the dog. I looked at a ton of jackets, many of which had been very nice, however most had been rather more than I wanted to spend. Then I discovered this jacket. I'm sure that it will be nice for strolling and also will transition into an off-the-cuff, light-weight coat to put on when operating errands or even going out with friends.
I just acquired the jacket yesterday and wore it twice today. I can not speak to wear and tear, but it's a snug, comfortable, light-weight fleece. After viewing a youtube video of a model wearing it, I decided to order a medium. The fit is excellent: I'm 5'7" and a hundred and fifty five lbs. I normally wear a M/L or 10/12 depending on the cut. It's a bit snug in the chest, however I'm a 36 DDD, so I expect that with most fitted tops. The sleeves are a tiny bit huge and lengthy, but certainly not "bell" shaped or masking my palms, as I learn in different reviews. I additionally had no issues with the shoulder/arm holes being tight. I may put on a sweater below it, but I definitely assume that it is going to be more comfy with a light-weight shirt, which might be effective with me, as I purchased the jacket for spring and fall weather. I received the black and found, like other reviewers, that it is a somewhat charcoal-colored black. I am very pleased with this buy and, if this one holds up, I could purchase one other color. An important deal at $40.

I noticed somebody with this on and when she advised me the name and maker I instantly went on the web to seek out it. The Dark Plum was arduous to seek out but I positioned it and occur to be sporting it proper now. Very cozy and a stunning color. It is extremely fitted as within the picture and it runs slightly large in the shoulders and sleeve length. I didn't know what size to order and so I also ordered a big from another website as solely the medium was available here. I'm usually a Large but the Massive that I acquired was massive throughout however the medium match fairly well. It is long which makes it a lot warmer than a waist-length fleece and the fit is kind of complimentary. I believe that when you were bigger within the stomach space this jacket is perhaps a bit of snug and also you would need a larger measurement because of the tapered waist. I obtained this in a short time from the seller and would order once more for sure.

Columbia Women's Benton Springs Long Hoodie
1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking