Donderdag 25 April 2013

Felina Essentials Seamless Hidden Wire Bra Style 7643



Felina Essentials Seamless Hidden Wire Bra Style 7643. 

The professionals:
-Extraordinarily quick delivery (three or four days faster than what Amazon predicted)
-Great worth - this was $30 cheaper than the same one I saw at David's Bridal
-Terrific quality - this can be a nicely made product, it is not low-cost or poorly constructed
-Comfortable each to take a seat and stand in

The cons:
The sizing is a bit odd. I'm a 34C (have been correctly sized) and all of my undergarments are a 34C, so that is what I ordered. After I first went to try it on, I believed it was an A. It's important to work it, to make it sit a little bit lower than what you might be used to, then lean forward and get your chest into the cups just-so. Upon getting completed that, it would fit, support you, be snug, and be flattering. If you do not have it on the proper stage, it bulges, pinches in locations, and has you spilling out. I could see this being an issue for women, particularly those with "in between" sizes.

Extra feedback:
I might definitely advocate making an attempt it on with your gown, too. I bought this to put on with my marriage ceremony costume and made sure to put on it to my fitting. It fit superbly underneath - I had a saleswoman AND the seamstress ask me if I was sporting a bra b/c neither may see it.

I would also like to notice that it does come down pretty far within the back. They have left you fairly a little bit of room to have the ability to put on this with low-cut and strapless attire without it showing.

I often hate strapless bras, bathing suits, shirts, clothes, etc. as a result of I find them uncomfortable. They fall down and you might be constantly tugging them up. As a result of this goes down and hugs your torso so snugly, it STAYS put. There's completely no adjusting or sagging. Where you have strapped it, is the place it stays. I really like realizing that my marriage ceremony night time I can dance and twirl the evening away with none fear of regularly adjusting and pulling up.

I did wish to add that the sizing is a bit odd. You could want to try this one on earlier than getting it. I am typically a 36B to a 34C, however in this one the 36B left a large hole between my breasts and the actual cups. Seems that 36A and 34B are about the identical- and I have not been capable of squeeze into an A since junior excessive! The underwire and cup seem to go down with the sizing exponentially.

Method too thick. I bought this to go beneath a bridesmaid's dress and it was simply way too thick. As an alternative of pulling you in it really expands you! My gown was just a little massive and this factor made it not possible to zip! I bought a regular Wacoal strapless as an alternative which labored out completely, but this was a waste of $$$.


Felina Essentials Seamless Hidden Wire Bra Style 7643
 View shipping rates and policies
ASIN: B0009I2HYA

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking