Donderdag 25 April 2013

NYDJ Women's Petite Emma Twill Pastel Skirt


NYDJ Women's Petite Emma Twill Pastel Skirt. Usually, I am a dimension four or 6. After checking their size chart, I decided it was better to purchase a pair sizes bigger. I went with a 10 petite. That approach it's not to tight for my comfort. I know pencil skirts are normally purported to be tight, however I just prefer the additional room. It's simply my preference. Thanks! Hope you find this evaluate helpful. :)

I just like the model, the colour and the fabric. I am 5'1'' and weigh 118 and the skirt was very large. I feel that NYDJ naturally runs bigger. so people beware.

This was the primary clothing purchase I've made via the internet. Was very undecided as as to if or to not order, nevertheless, the skirt was a superb fit. The length was precisely right, the dimensions and fit perfect. Service was excellent too. Will order again.

NYDJ Women's Petite Emma Twill Pastel Skirt
 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Click here for details about this item

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking